Apply to FARMS
Thank you for your interest in the FARMS Project! Applications are currently open. Click here for the application document and signatures page. Note: This application and project is contingent on final NRCS approval and paperwork, which we expect to be finished by mid-Feb.
Email completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or mail them to CCTA – FARMS Project, 23929 County Road 16, Kit Carson, CO 80825
FARMS is working with dryland and irrigated farmers in eastern CO (East of the Continental Divide), NE, and KS. Any size operation is eligible.
- Addressing the four soil health principles on the fields enrolled in FARMS, or be in transition.
- Located in Eastern CO, KS, or NE
- EQIP eligible (even though this is not an EQIP program)
- Have control over the land involved for the next 3 years
- Meet the AGI requirements
- cover crop selection and establishment challenges, and opportunities for interseeding, intercropping, and living mulches
- opportunities to integrate greater diversity in production systems, such as management for soil health in integrated crop-livestock systems
- cover crop termination in organic or herbicide resistant systems for insurance purposes
- soil health in cold climates
- soil health alternatives to chem fallow
FARMS Program details
Details about the incentive payments and your deliverables during this project are coming soon.
Have questions or need help with the application?
Contact us! We are here to help.